Thank you for your interest in Panhellenic Formal Sorority Recruitment. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! In order to register be sure to follow the directions to create an account by clicking "Sign Up For Recruitment" and select the "I'd Like to Join a Sorority/Fraternity" option in the drop down menu. Panhellenic Formal Sorority Recruitment is free! Due to COVID-19, all recruitment events will be virtual, however, the recruitment team is working hard to ensure the experience is still one you won't want to miss.
Official Recruitment Dates
Please refer to our official recruitment handbook located on our website to see full descriptions of each of these days!
We will send out an email regarding specific times closer to Recruitment! Please check our website for more information: http://www.nyupanhellenic.com as well as our instagram @nyupanhel. If you have questions please e-mail the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, September 30: Virtual Orientation
- Friday, October 2: Rho Gamma Q+A
- Saturday, October 3: Phase One - Day One (meet 4 organizations)
- Sunday, October 4: Phase One - Day Two (meet the remaining 3 organizations)
- Monday, October 5 to Friday, October 16: Phase Two (sorority hosted invite-only events)
- Saturday, October 17: Bids Extended
- Sunday, October 18: BID DAY!
We look forward to meeting you in the Fall!
NYU Panhellenic Vice President of Recruitment
*Please note: You must be a full time undergraduate student at New York University to participate in formal recruitment. You can participate in formal recruitment even if you are spending the semester remotely.